Seven more companies have signed on as exhibitor sponsors for the Bioenergy Fuels & Products Conference & Expo to be held February 28-29, 2012 at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The conference will feature 60 speakers, 65 exhibitors and several hundred professionals, addressing issues and technologies in feedstock procurement, wood pellet manufacturing, fuels and biomass power. The event is hosted by Wood Bioenergy magazine, Panel World magazine and Georgia Research Institute.
Newest member in the Bioenergy Gold Sponsorship club is RISI, which dates back to 1985 as a premier source of independent economic analysis for the global forest products industry. Top executives throughout the industry have grown to trust RISI’s rigorous analysis to support their strategic decision-making.
RISI joins The Teaford Co., Dieffenbacher and Siempelkamp as Gold Sponsors.
Newest Bioenergy Silver exhibitor sponsor is Geoenergy, part of A. H. Lundberg Associates, and a worldwide supplier of air emissions control technologies, including ESPs, RTOs, RCOs.
New Bioenergy Bronze exhibitor sponsors include:
- Hunt Guillot & Associates, a multi-disciplined project management and engineering services company.
- M-E-C Company, which designs, manufactures, installs and maintains industrial drying systems.
- Süd-Chemie, a specialty chemicals company with Business Units focusing on Functional Materials and Catalysis & Energy.
- Timber Products Inspection, a third party wood products inspection, testing and consulting company.
- Twin Ports Testing, which provides nondestructive testing and evaluation services, engineering and environmental consulting.
RISI, Hunt Guillot & Associates, M-E-C and Süd-Chemie are also expanding their sponsorships to include the Panel & Engineered Lumber International Conference & Expo, which immediately follows the Bioenergy conference on March 1-2 at the Omni Hotel. They’ll be able to maintain the same booth location for both events in the Grand Ballroom North of the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
For exhibitor or conference information contact:
Fred Kurpiel, 678-642-1238; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Donnell, 334-834-1170; e-mail email@example.com
Dianne Sullivan, 334-834-1170; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org